King’s play a key role in civil construction projects by stamping them with our powerful outdoor spaces. Our skills, high-quality finishes and reliability make us the preferred commercial landscaper by several of Australia’s largest civil construction companies. They come back to partner with us time and time again. Read More
We hand pick which projects to tender for based on our skills and experience. Here’s a snap shot of our civil construction and commercial landscaping projects:
- Civil construction and landscaping at Deakin University in Waurn Ponds, with more than 10 000 square metres of landscaping for footpaths, a roundabout, sporting field and amphitheatre.
- Overhauling Warrnambool’s outdated main street with over 8000 square metres of new commercial paving
- Refurbishing the laneways in Geelong’s CBD, with new footpaths, kerbing, street furniture and plants
- Commercial landscaping for the new Spostwood head office for civil construction company, Civilex Victoria
- Civil construction at Caulfield Grammar School including entry gates, bus shelter, staircases as well as softscapes
- Building creative play-spaces at schools in Portarlington and Geelong and childcare centres in Torquay and Armstrong Creek
- Updating streetscapes and shop fronts in Pakington St and Ormond Rd shopping precincts in Geelong
- Hydroseeding and planting at RAAF Barracks in Yallambie
- Entrance features and bridge stonework at a residential development in Clifton Springs
- Commercial landscaping for Geelong’s Lifestyle Communities retirement living village at Bell Park.
Civil construction services
We deliver million-dollar civil construction and landscaping projects, with robust project management processes, workers and machinery to make it happen quickly and safely.
We have an unblemished track record for safety, using our own suite of OHS documentation, including safety management plans, induction and training programs.
Our leaders instil openness and transparency into all of our civil construction operations. From our written submissions and tender interviews, through to the last plant or paver being laid, our no-surprises approach brings clients and builders again and again.
King’s has built up a respected community of suppliers, subcontractors, surveyors and engineers. We call on our wider team to ensure that our civil construction services are efficient, high-quality and timely.
From design through to construction and commercial landscape maintenance, our team handles all civil construction services, including but not limited to:
- installing pathways, footpaths, driveways and roundabouts
- installing seating and other furniture
- revitalising streetscapes, including kerbs, furniture and trees
- installing commercial paving
- creating and installing sculptures
- designing and constructing streetscapes for retirement villages and residential developments
- designing and constructing outdoor play areas for children’s centres, incorporating playgrounds, fencing, pathways, trees and plants.